HEAVY OIL (MODULATING)
PRESS P 140 P/N
471 M1 / 3436876
The PRESS P/N series of burners covers a firing range from 800 to 5130 kW. They have been designed in three versions for use in commercial and industrial installation, to burn different oil viscosity from 7 up to 60°E @ 50°C. Operation can be “two stage progressive” or, alternatively, “modulating” with the installation of a PID logic regulator and respective probes, which guarantees a turn down ratio of 3:1. The versatility of this range makes the burner well suited for use on steam boilers where the load factor is subject to wide variations, on thermal oil boilers and on boilers for particular heating plants, as hospitals or similar. Simplified maintenance is achieved by the Riello designed slide bar system, which allows easy access to all of the essential components of the combustion head.
Press P/N Series
- P 140 P/N 400/800 ÷ 1600 kW
- P 200 P/N 570/1140 ÷ 2280 kW
- P 300 P/N 683/1710 ÷ 3420 kW
- P 450 P/N 1140/2615 ÷ 5130 kW
- P 140 P/N ECO 400/800 ÷ 1600 kW
- P 200 P/N ECO 570/1140 ÷ 2280 kW
- P 300 P/N ECO 683/1710 ÷ 3420 kW
- P 450 P/N ECO 1140/2615 ÷ 5130 kW
Please contact us directly on +603 77835688 or alternatively send your enquiry through using the form below.